HEALTH CHALLENGES CAN MAKE HEALTHIER EMPLOYEES & HEALTHIER EMPLOYEES…
*Increase company morale
*Call in sick less
*Have better attitudes and are generally happier.
*Potentially cost the company less in insurance premiums (get healthier)
WHAT ARE HEALTH CHALLENGES AND WHY DO WE OFFER THEM?
Our health challenges are designed to promote healthy competition and team play! As you engage in the challenges and work within your comfort level, the element of competition kicks in! Studies show that individuals that are actively engaged in competition accomplish more than they do when they are not competing, thus we encourage healthy competition through our various challenges.
The benefit to this approach is a healthier lifestyle as we promote growth through four different methods. Physical, spiritual, relational & mental/emotional. The games are designed to contribute to ones “total health” as edharris.org endeavors to build whole health through the various activities provided.
LOW IMPACT MOVEMENT BENEFITS:
According to the American Heart Association 30 minutes of moderate-intensity physical activity, at least five days per week may help you:
* Reduce the risk of coronary heart disease
* Improve blood sugar levels
* Maintain body weight and lower the risk of obesity.
* Enhance mental well-being
* Reduce the risk of breast and colon cancer.
EXAMPLES AND BENEFITS:
* Have a “Health Seminar” virtually or in person
* Feature walking activities
* Feature team building challenges
* Interactive, engaging, introspective and fun!
* Customize - for your team or event.
* Scalable - Start with your leadership team, evaluate results and scale from there.
* Measure the success - evaluate ROI, team morale, employee job satisfaction etc.
* Personal focus - special one on one coaching when applicable.
* Build 30-60-90 day events.
* Attach the events to a charity focus. Example: Participate in "Program" and raise money for “_________”
* Stay on mission - Hire us to have a presence or available staff member from our team to support, strengthen and solidify the mission, vision & values of “ total health.”
Click the "Find Out More" Button to contact us and learn more!